Awhile back, I posted plans for the Napa Style Inspired Fair & Square Game Table. Today’s plans are for the matching benches to make the game night set complete! The lumber list contains materials for building two stools.
- 2″ pocket hole screws
- 1-1/4″ brad nails
- 2 – 2×4 at 6′
- 4 – 2×2 at 6′
- 2 – 1×3 at 6′
- One quarter sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- 8 – 2×4 at 17-1/4″ – Legs
- 8 – 2×2 at 4″ – Side Frames
- 8 – 2×2 at 19″ – Stretchers
- 2 – 3/4″ plywood at 11″ x 22″ – Seats
- 4 – 1×3 at 11″ – Seat Side Aprons
- 4 – 1×3 at 23-1/2″ – Seat Long Aprons
Click on the drawings to enlarge them!
1. Cut the pieces for the legs and side frames. Cut the angle in the legs as shown using a jigsaw, circular saw, or miter saw. Attach the frame pieces to the legs using glue and pocket hole screws. The pocket holes for the frame pieces may need to be staggered because the piece is so small!
2. Cut the pieces for the aprons. The aprons will be positioned 1/2″ back from the front face of the legs. Attach tot he side frames using glue and pocket hole screws.
3. Cut the pieces for the seat. Attach the seat using glue and brad nails through the top of the seat into the legs, aprons, and frame pieces.
4. Cut the pieces for the seat aprons. Attach the side aprons first using glue and brad nails, then attach the long aprons.
Finish as desired.
As usual, share your completed projects with me! Shoot me an email at designsbystudioc [at] gmail [dot] com.
Until next time,